Ipswitch Messaging Division is pleased to announce the release of IMail Server v12.3. This release introduces a number of new features as well as several minor bug fixes.
What’s New for IMail Server v12.3?
- Domain Gateways: New settings allow an IMail Administrator to specify per domain gateways.
- Vacation Message: Vacation messages can now be configured with a message subject.
- Spool Monitor: New Spool Monitor settings will alert an IMail Administrator when the spool file messages are backing up and a possible problem needs to be addressed.
- IMail Collaboration plug-in now supports Microsoft Outlook 2013: The IMail Collaboration plug-in has been updated to support Microsoft Outlook 2013!
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.0.1e: OpenSSL 1.0.1e adds support for TLS versions 1.1 and 1.2.
- Disable Plain Authentication in SMTP: To allow administrators to better support PCI Compliance Requirements we added the ability to disable plain text authentication in SMTP.
- New capability to save messages to local hard drive from Web Client.
- New security settings in “iclient.config” allows administrators to hide the “Remember My Email Address” and “Remember My Password” options.
In addition to these new features, IMail Server v12.3 provides a series of other improvements. For a complete list of additional changes, please view the IMail Server v12.3 release notes.
***PLEASE NOTE: Notifications are being delivered over the next week. If you have not received your notification, please visit myIpswitch.com to access IMail Server v12.3.