IMail Server v12.5.3 is now available which includes many highly requested features and bug fixes.
This version includes the following enhancements:
- OpenSSL – OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.1o which resolves a number of issues.
- Resource Scheduling – Resource Accounts were created to simplify the process of scheduling various company resources such as meeting rooms, rental cars, office hardware, etc… Once created, you can add a Resource Account to meeting requests or appointments and the system will check to ensure that the resource is available (and/or reserved) for that time slot.
- IMail Client Apps Remote Deploy – The IMail Client Apps Remote Deploy Utility allows administrators to remotely install and update the WorkgroupShare Client and IIM Client.
- Managed Public Contacts – Administrators can now choose which users have contacts created for them by Managed Public Contacts by disabling the Allow Info Services option on those users.
Defect Fixes for v12.5.3
- Attachments with incorrect Content-Type Header were not shown.
- Mailboxes with corrupt data in the UID file cause CPU and Memory usage to spike.
- Rare crash can occur when updating session information.
- Service may crash if a message copy command fails.
- STARTTLS Command may fail after upgrading to 12.5.2.
- Service may stop accepting connections when under brute force password guessing attack.
- Messages with SWF file may cause Cyren AV engine to fail which causes the SMTP session to be terminated when scanning the message for Viruses.
- Appointments created on devices may appear wrong when Sync’d to Outlook via the WorkgroupShare Plugin.
- Messages written to the Sent folder contain a malformed message date that can cause the Received date of the message to appear wrong in the Web Client on non-english locale Operating Systems.
- Log Analyzer shows incorrect number of connections.
For a complete list of changes please read the full release notes for IMail Server v12.5.3 at http://docs.ipswitch.com/_Messaging/IMailServer/v12.5.3/ReleaseNotes/index.htm