Reliable. Affordable. Hassle-free.
IMail Server is a complete email messaging solution designed for small to mid-sized businesses and is backed by the industry’s best technical support team.
IMail Server is a complete email server with SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, and List Server. IMail users can send and receive email using any standards-based client, including Microsoft Outlook®, Outlook Express®, or Eudora®. Or, users can access email from anywhere via IMail’s customizable Web messaging, available in eight languages.
From installation to everyday administration, IMail Server is designed to make life easier for the busy network administrator. Administration can be done through the web or console admin. Top-tier support is available 24×7, whether it is through our quality tech support team, our administrator utilities pack, customer forums, knowledgebase articles or any of the other valuable resources available on our website.
IMail Server facilitates collaboration throughout all levels of the organization and to businesses in any industry by providing secure Ipswitch Instant Messaging with 168-bit 3DES Encryption, and optional integration with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®. IMail Server also includes WorkgroupShare for secure shared calendaring, contacts, tasks and notes, scheduling and free-busy lookups using Microsoft Outlook®.
Licenses are available in packages for 10, 25, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500 and unlimited users. Increase your users as your needs change. IMail can also be purchased with or without a Service Agreement.
Below is a quick snapshot of the many features that IMail Server supports. We encourage you to take the time to look through the available items on this page for more detailed technical information on each of these features.
- Mobile Synchronization with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®
- Commtouch Premium Anti-Spam protection
- Multiple anti-virus protection options
- Shared calendars, contacts, email, notes, tasks and more with WorkgroupShare
- Instant Messaging
- Integrate Email Archiving from MailArchiva
- External Address Verification
- Customizable web client
- Easy administration controls
Anywhere Access to Your Email
All IMail users have access to view and manage their email communication, in the office, at home or on the road through web messaging.
- Web Messaging Lite – low-bandwidth web client for quicker access for users on slow connections
- HTML/Plain Text Message Support
- Supports all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari
- Sync contacts with Outlook
- Written in .NET 2.0
- Custom Branding
- Language Support for 8 Languages (French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, and Japanese templates)
- Customizable Languages for the web client and web admin interface
- SSL Support
- Signature Support
- Inbound Rule Support
- Web Calendar
- Spell Checker
- Rich set of editing tools that includes paragraph alignment, font types, font size, special characters
- Vacation Message
- Auto Responders
For further technical information on IMail Server, you can reference our current user guides and release notes.
- We offer FREE installation and configuration support with our FREE 30-day evaluation of IMail Server.
- We now offer 24×7 Support (optional) to provide you that extra layer of protection.