All Ipswitch Messaging products are covered by an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your Ipswitch Messaging software within 30 days of purchase, just e-mail our customer service team or call +1 (706) 312-3530 to arrange for your return and refund.
Major and Minor Versions
A major version change is signified by a change to the number on the left of the version’s decimal point, or the first decimal point to the right, e.g. 4.0 to 5.0 or 5.0 to 5.3, etc.
A minor version change is signified by a change to the second or greater decimal point. (minor release examples: 4.00 to 4.01 or 5.30 to 5.36, etc.).
60-Day Warranty Support
All owners are entitled to support under warranty for 60 days after purchase date. Warranty coverage includes email and telephone support, as well as all patches and upgrades.
Purchase a Service Agreement | Activate your Service Agreement | Locate your Serial #
An Ipswitch Service Agreement provides you with:
- Unlimited live technical support via phone and e-mail: Telephone: U.S. 706-312-3550
- Software Updates and Upgrades: Bug fixes, performance
improvements, new features and Update/Upgrade releases are included for the support period.
Please note: You must register your software to receive support.
Our coverage hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time, excluding U.S. public holidays.
Terms of coverage
- Supported versions: Only the current version and one previous version and their associated add-ons (within 90 days of release of the current version) are supported.
- Term: Service is provided for one year from your date of purchase.
- Scope: Technical support is limited to the reporting and correction of product defects and installation and configuration assistance.
- Updates & Upgrades: All Updates & Upgrades (bug fixes, maintenance releases, and new feature versions) are included; any optional plug-ins, add-ons, and new product offerings are not included with this Agreement.
- Non-transferable: This Service Agreement cannot be transferred or assigned. It only applies to the specific covered product( s) duly licensed from Ipswitch or an authorized Ipswitch reseller.
- Third party products: This Agreement does not cover third party applications, hardware, or use of Ipswitch software in unsupported environments.
- Limitation of liability: Ipswitch’s cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid to Ipswitch for this Service Agreement.
You can always use our Knowledge Base or User Forums.
Only the current and previous major versions of each product are supported.