The following information is valid only for Hosted IMail Server customers. If you have an on-premise version of IMail installed on your own server, please visit our IMail Support Page.
IMail Hosted Support Technical Guidelines
- Standard support is available during normal business hours.
- After hours support (evenings, weekends, and holidays) is available for critical issues, defined as a catastrophic error or significant failure affecting business operation.
- When contacting technical support, please be ready to provide your company name and/or serial number.
Contact Hosted Support
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm EST
- Closed on the Following U.S. Holidays:
- January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day
- January 21, 2019 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 18, 2019 – President’s Day
- May 27, 2019 – Memorial Day
- July 4, 2019 – Independence Day
- September 2, 2019 – Labor Day
- October 14, 2019 – Columbus Day
- November 28, 2019 – Thanksgiving
- November 29, 2019 – Day After Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2019 – Christmas Day (Observed)