Latest Version: IMail Server v12.4.2 released September 10, 2014
Help and User Guides
Contact Technical Support
Technical Support is available to all owners of Ipswitch products which are within warranty (60 days from date of purchase), or covered by an active Service Agreement. You can purchase a Service Agreement here, which includes 12 months of unlimited support and all upgrades.
Call (706) 312-3550 or fill out the email Support Form.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9am – 6pm EST
- Tuesday: 10:30am – 6pm EST
Closed on the following US Holidays
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 20, 2014 – Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 17, 2014 – President’s Day
- Monday, May 26, 2014 – Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4, 2014 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 1, 2014 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 13, 2014 – Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 27, 2014 – Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 28, 2014 – Day After Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 25, 2014 – Christmas Day
ALL NEW – 24×7 Support
Active service agreement holders may purchase 24×7 Support incident packages. 24×7 Support provides two (2) support incidents which can be used during non-business hours. Unused incidents will expire when your IMail service agreement expires. You can purchase 24×7 here or you may contact our sales team via email or phone to find out more about this program.
After Hours Install/Upgrade Support
Note: This service is available for an additional charge to active service agreement holders and must be scheduled in advance.
Support for Evaluators
For those evaluating the IMail Server product prior to purchase, technical support is available for the installation and configuration of the FREE 30-day evaluation. Upon conclusion of the 30-day evaluation, migration support is also available for customers that have decided to switch from existing mail servers to IMail Server. Contact the sales team via email or phone.
Support for Altaro Backup Solutions
All support inquiries for Altaro Backup Solutions will be processed by Altaro. The following Altaro support resources are available:
- Contact Altaro Technical Support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Altaro Community
- For more information on Altaro Tech Support click here.
Communicate with other IMail Server Users
- IMail Server Forum
Ipswitch has created this forum to enable you to share IMail Server product ideas and experiences with other users online. The Forum is generally unmoderated, but we will occasionally post comments. If you require direct Ipswitch assistance, please contact support.
- Product Discussion List [Archive only]
To report anti-spam false positive/negatives please refer to the following article: Reporting CYREN False Positives/Negatives*
* Included with IMail Plus or Premium 10.02 and newer
- Patches and Upgrades – Owners of the current major version of a product may obtain patches and minor updates within that version. Upgrades to the next major version of a product are available only under warranty or Service Agreement.
- Utilities – These applications for IMail Server help you to add and manage users, aliases, lists, and more.
- Product Lifecycle definitions and current status of each version of our products.
- DNS Help – Helpful information on DNS terms and definitions, DNS and IMail, and links to DNS resource sites.
- Support Policies – Important information about Ipswitch’s Support Policies.